- As low as $142/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Bathtub or shower
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Holy City, and the historic southern appeal of the Charleston peninsula. Our AirBnB is located in handsome downtown Charleston and just mins. away from MUSC, the College of Charleston, and King Street’s shopping and nightlife. This is the ideal rental for exploring all that Charleston has to offer. You’ll find out quickly why Charleston has been voted #1 City in the U.S. by Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure.
**30 Day Minimum**
Make the most of your visit to Charleston, the world's top travel destination, by staying in an adorable Charleston single in the heart of downtown. This home is in the middle of downtown, painless walking distance to all places on King, the hub of Charleston's top eateries and nightlife.
The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs. The bedrooms is cavernous and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out.
-Couch + Chairs
-Free Free WiFi
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
-Family Animals Accepted at No Charge!
Parking: Street parking only
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking yourvacation home:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Suite Studio Retreat Right Off Broad St! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles