- As low as $122/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! Just finished, freshly modernized 1BR suite located in the prime location of downtown Charleston on Spring Street! Live like a local as you're located in a classic Charleston style duplex home w/ Charleston porch, next to Josephines Wine Bar and steps from King Street.
This is a NEW listing - Please see the many reviews of our SuperHost properties for confidence in your booking. We look forward to hosting you in Charleston, SC!
Bedroom #1 King bed plus a daybed (1 twin)
Bathroom #1 Full bathroom with a shower/tub
Guests will have access to the private driveway with parking for one car, the entirety of the home, and outdoor balcony area!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03928
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the most suitable rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Charleston 1BR Suite - Heart of Charleston! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles