- As low as $110/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, newly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Three Bedroom & Two Full Bathrooms in this Spectacular Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and CableTVs!
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom first-floor suite!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w TV + En Suite Bath
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed w TV + Shared Bath
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds w TV + Shared Bath
1 Off-Street Parking Space Supplied!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 3BR suite, and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is impressive for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03058
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. ?THE INNS? Luxury 3BR/2BA Suite! 2 Blocks to King! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles