- As low as $237/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Three Bedroom & Two Full Bathrooms in this Sensational Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and CableTVs!
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom first-floor suite!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w TV + En Suite Bath
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed w TV + Shared Bath
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds w TV + Shared Bath
1 Off-Street Parking Space Included!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 3BR suite, and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03058
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. ?THE INNS? Luxury 3BR/2BA Suite! 2 Blocks to King! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book ?THE INNS? Luxury 3BR/2BA Suite! 2 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: