- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come appreciate Southern Comfort! This newly refreshed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome is ideal for your Charleston stay. A great place for a group trip or with family, the hosts have created an delightful space for all. Southern Comfort is located near some of Charleston's best attractions;
Credit One Stadium on Daniel Island(4.5mi)
Downtown Charleston (18mi)
**POOL OPENS APRIL 1**
**POOL RULES** BRING YOUR POOL PASS AND OWN BEACH CHAIR
Southern Comfort has all you need to make your stay feel like home!
This two story townhome is located close to all of Charleston's main attractions and is located into a safe and family friendly community. This location is great for all types of travelers. Golfing, Family Circle Cup, Daniel Island, Mt. Pleasant, Downtown Charleston, the Airport and Outlets, Sullivan's Island and Isle of Palms, Folly Beach are accessible and painless to get to.
There is a pool located in the complex( will need key fob) and charming Daniel Island is a 5 min. drive away for grocery shopping (Publix) as well as entertainment and eateries. Immediately outside of the entrance to the complex you can find a gas station, dollar store, and fast food.
This home has been carefully crafted to make you feel comfortable, safe, and in an upgraded environment. The home owner has chosen every piece to make it feel cohesive and modren.
This townhome is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath two story end unit adjacent to a holding pond with fountain. A first floor master makes the stay simple and private for those renting and the upstairs rooms provide space and comfortable living for kids, adults, and more. Bedroom two hosts a queen four poster bed, pack and play and walk in Closet. Bedroom three, has two twin beds, toys, and games to keep the kids busy. Adults have reading, Poker Set, Trivial pursuit and more!
The kitchen is entirely supplied with plates, silverware, and drinking glasses and the linen closet is supplied to make your stay fun.
You are welcome to use the entire home and we hope that you adore it as much as we do. Trash pickup is Friday am early-so please bring it out Thursday nighttime (trash barrel is green bin in rear of unit) and bring back in Friday.
Beach supplies located in closet on porch. Full access to entire property and amenities. Pool pass included in rental.
Parking spot to use is 107 ( two spots) located out front.
**POOL OPENS APRIL 1**
**POOL RULES** BRING YOUR POOL PASS
Checkout Instructions: Please start a load of all of your towels and pull all sheets off beds and collect used towels and place in downstairs master bath near laundry. Please empty all trash in outside barrel.
. Please start a load of dishes and clean all remaining dishes/pots and pans that do not fit. Other things to note
There is additional parking in "Guests" spots by the pool or the front of the street. The TV's are all intelligent tvs and can be signed into, please make sure to sign out of your account when leaving.
Full internet Access.
To request a late check out a fee of 25% of our nightly will be added before noon. Any time after then will be a full nightly charge of the rate. Non requested late check outs will be charged at a rate of $25/15 mins. and will need to be communicated with host. Failure to leave the premises by 12 pm without prior approval will result in lack of access to the space as well access by landlords/cleaners/law enforcement.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum and H.L. Hunley Submarine are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental home:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Southern Comfort-Enjoy Charleston! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.