- As low as $320/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1850 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1850 square feet
Stay at our elegantly modernized flagship property under The Dunes brand! We acquired this 1905 Charleston Victorian home in the heart of Cannonborough in September 2019 and completely remodeled it with professional interior design finished in March 2021. Just 2 blocks from King Street, this property features nearly 1850 square feet of ideally designed space. The front home offers 3 full-sized bedrooms with two king beds and one queen bed, 2.5 bathrooms, a full couch bed, and a twin day bed.
Sea Glass Manor at the Dunes on Spring is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02530.
The 3-bedroom front unit is 1850 square feet with 3 bedrooms (2 king beds and 1 queen) and 2.5 bathrooms, as well as a dining room with day bed and living room with a queen couch bed. The kitchen comes equipped with new refrigerator and dishwasher and a gas range that is ideal for cooking and entertaining. Spend your days appreciating all that Charleston has to offer and your evenings calming on the cavernous front porch equipped with a porch swing or the private back porch!
Private, off-street parking in driveway, which fits 3 cars back-to-back.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to the front property (Unit A) and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay. There are three parking spaces available back-to-back in the paved oyster shell driveway in the rear of the building. Please let us know if you need additional parking.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or relaxing vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Five Loaves, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very fashionable Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as gorgeous eateries!
The driveway will comfortably fit three cars back-to-back.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are enjoying yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that this property does contain external security cameras at the driveway and entryways for your protection.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick your Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 1905 Victorian Historic Home Just 2 Blocks To King has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles