- As low as $581/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1850 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1850 square feet
Stay at our charmingly refreshed flagship property under The Dunes brand! We acquired this 1905 Charleston Victorian home in the heart of Cannonborough in September 2019 and completely modernized it with professional interior design finished in March 2021. Just 2 blocks from King Street, this property features nearly 1850 square feet of ideally designed space. The front home offers 3 full-sized bedrooms with two king beds and one queen bed, 2.5 bathrooms, a full couch bed, and a twin day bed.
Sea Glass Manor at the Dunes on Spring is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02530.
The 3-bedroom front unit is 1850 square feet with 3 bedrooms (2 king beds and 1 queen) and 2.5 bathrooms, as well as a dining room with day bed and living room with a queen couch bed. The kitchen comes equipped with new refrigerator and dishwasher and a gas range that is ideal for cooking and entertaining. Spend your days appreciating all that Charleston has to offer and your evenings calming on the roomy front porch equipped with a porch swing or the private back porch!
Private, off-street parking in driveway, which fits 3 cars back-to-back.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to the front property (Unit A) and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay. There are three parking spaces available back-to-back in the paved oyster shell driveway in the rear of the building. Please let us know if you need additional parking.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or relaxing vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Five Loaves, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very trendy Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as striking eateries!
The driveway will comfortably fit three cars back-to-back.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are enjoying yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that this property does contain external security cameras at the driveway and entryways for your protection.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental property booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and picking the right Charleston area rental:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. C.1905 Victorian Renovated Home
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book C.1905 Victorian Renovated Home | 2 Blocks To King?Book Online Get Information Call: