- As low as $128/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1992 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1992 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
21 Hampden Ct. - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make yourself at home at this traditional, early 1800s two-story home near the heart of Charleston! It's been updated and thoughtfully decorated to provide guests with the best lodging experience while maintaining some classic Charleston appeal. The staircase is original which does mean that the steps are a little narrow and worn, but still gorgeous! On the first level, you'll come across two bedrooms with one desk and flatscreen TV each, a half bathroom, a dining room, an on-site washer/dryer, and a completely-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Double porches to watch the world go by or to relax on after a long day with a good book. As you climb up the stairs, you'll come across two bedrooms (one with an ensuite full bathroom), a working space made up of a desk, an inviting living room with a huge flatscreen TV, a full bathroom, and another bedroom.
What's close by:
This beautiful home is conveniently located in downtown's East Side neighborhood and only three blocks from King Street and you can walk to just about everything downtown has to offer. You're within walking distance from eateries and all of the city's best watering holes. The Charleston Farmers Market is less than one mile away; it's a must-visit and the ideal place to experience the southern charm. It's open every day from 9:30 AM to 5 PM. History buffs won't believe their eyes once they realize all the historical landmarks, museums, art galleries, and historical hot spots they can find within walking distance.
Things to know:
MInimum Stay for this property is 30 days
Parking notes: Street parking is available. Please do not attempt to park an SUV or Full Size /Van or truck in the driveway. Vehicles wider than five-and-a-hald feet or longer than 10 feet may not enter the driveway. Vehicles that have a turning radius less than 25 degrees may not be able to exit the driveway. The renter will pay for failure to obey these restrictions on parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Renovated, 30-Day Rental, Two-Story Home in Charleston, with Private Yard has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles