- As low as $126/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1992 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1992 square feet
21 Hampden Ct. - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make yourself at home at this traditional, early 1800s two-story home near the heart of Charleston! It's been remodeled and thoughtfully decorated to provide guests with the best lodging experience while maintaining some classic Charleston appeal. The staircase is original which does mean that the steps are a little narrow and worn, but still extraordinary! On the first level, you'll come across two bedrooms with one desk and flatscreen TV each, a half bathroom, a dining room, an on-site washer/dryer, and a completely-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Double porches to watch the world go by or to relax on after a long day with a good book. As you climb up the stairs, you'll come across two bedrooms (one with an ensuite full bathroom), a working space made up of a desk, an inviting living room with a enormous flatscreen TV, a full bathroom, and another bedroom.
What's close by:
This beautiful home is conveniently located in downtown's East Side neighborhood and only three blocks from King Street and you can walk to just about everything downtown has to offer. You're within walking distance from eateries and all of the city's best watering holes. The Charleston Farmers Market is less than one mile away; it's a must-visit and the ideal place to experience the southern charm. It's open every day from 9:30 AM to 5 PM. History buffs won't believe their eyes once they realize all the historical landmarks, museums, art galleries, and historical hot spots they can find within walking distance.
Things to know:
MInimum Stay for this property is 30 days
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Renovated, 30-Day Rental, Two-Story Home in Charleston, with Private Yard has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles