- As low as $429/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1156 square feet
This unit is just 6 blocks to the sightseeing & eateries of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston. This listing includes the first floor unit of a duplex with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms that sleeps up to 7 guests and features a private porch!
Think of everything you'd want in architectural beauty for your ideal hideaway to Charleston and this home has it! Recently refreshed and located in the fashionable Cannonborough neighborhood this property is ideal for a sizable group of friends or families.
Low Tide at Spring Harbor is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2021-02066.
This unit sleeps up to 7 guests: 2 in each of the bedrooms (3 bedrooms total) and 1 on the twin rollaway bed. The primary bedroom contains a king-sized bed and the two additional bedrooms contain queen-sized beds. Boasting a private porch and a short trip to historic King Street this property has everything you need!
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back included.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed at this property.
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-03003.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
The property is the first floor condo of a duplex that contains 3 bedrooms total.
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back is supplied.
What do we adore about this neighborhood? Everything!
The culinary scene for which Charleston has become so famed is just steps away. Xiao Bao Biscuit, The Grocery, The Ordinary, 492, Chez Nous, Cannon Green, Trattoria Lucca, Stars, and Fuel (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) are all just around the corner - among countless others. The marvelous eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street are close enough to walk (King Street is 6 blocks away) but far enough to not keep you up all nighttime.
2 blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina
5 blocks to CofC Campus
20 mins. from any of the local beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms)
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this striking historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might never want to leave!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- 1st Floor Suite has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Charm & Comfort 6 Blocks To King | 1st Floor Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: