- As low as $462/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1156 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1156 square feet
This unit is just 6 blocks to the sightseeing & eateries of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston. This listing includes the first floor unit of a duplex with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms that sleeps up to 7 guests and features a private porch!
Think of everything you'd want in architectural beauty for your ideal hideaway to Charleston and this home has it! Recently modernized and located in the trendy Cannonborough neighborhood this property is ideal for a huge group of friends or families.
Low Tide at Spring Harbor is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2023-04335.
This unit sleeps up to 7 guests: 2 in each of the bedrooms (3 bedrooms total) and 1 on the twin rollaway bed. The primary bedroom contains a king-sized bed and the two additional bedrooms contain queen-sized beds. Boasting a private porch and a short trip to historic King Street this property has everything you need!
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back supplied.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed at this property.
This unit is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-03003.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying at this property with Coastal Vacation Properties have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the Charleston peninsula.
The Wonderer includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
The property is the first floor condo of a duplex that contains 3 bedrooms total.
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back is included.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost. Day Passes are available with required pre-registration via a link that will be shared with you upon booking.
Day pass reservations at The Wonderer for guests of this property are completely complimentary of charge. The Wonderer’s on-site parking lot is a paid lot, however there is complimentary on-street parking in the area subject to availability.
Please note: availability at The Wonderer is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access.
The Wonderer has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management).
What do we adore about this neighborhood? Everything!
The culinary scene for which Charleston has become so famed is just steps away. Xiao Bao Biscuit, The Grocery, The Ordinary, 492, Chez Nous, Cannon Green, Trattoria Lucca, Stars, and Fuel (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) are all just around the corner - among countless others. The fantastic eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street are close enough to walk (King Street is 6 blocks away) but far enough to not keep you up all nighttime.
2 blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina
5 blocks to CofC Campus
20 mins. from any of the local beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms)
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this appealing historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might never want to leave!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Charming Ground Floor Suite 6 Blocks To King has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles