- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Modern meets southern in this gorgeously styled 1 patio, 1 balcony, 1 rooftop home, featuring wood throughout. Comfortably sleeps 8. Ideal for group trips. Only 1 block from historic King St! Conveniently walk anywhere! 2 parking spots. 1st floor: Delightful open concept living room with a pullout couch - sleeps 2. In addition, a charming refreshed kitchen & 1/2 bath. 2nd floor: 2 roomy bedrooms, 1 full bath & 1 balcony. 3rd floor: 1 huge master suite, enormous full bath & rooftop balcony.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your group choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Large beautiful home. 2 blocks to King St. Perfect location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Large beautiful home. 2 blocks to King St. Perfect location!?Book Online Get Information Call: