- As low as $259/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Savor spectacular marsh vistas from this opulent condo. Wildlife infuses your stay with serenity and relaxation as you appreciate the surrounding 154 acre property of the Preserve at Clam Farm.
Folly Beach is just over a mile away; historic downtown Charleston a short 15 mins. by car making this the prime location for appreciating the best the area has to offer.
This professionally decorated three story condo features enormous gathering rooms, a entirely outfitted chef’s kitchen, three roomy bedrooms, 2½ baths, a impressive balcony, a private elevator, a washer and dryer and a private garage which can conveniently accommodate two sizable cars. You will also savor the handsome pool and pavilion just steps away from this home.
Look forward to fishing, kayaking or paddle boarding from our private community dock. There are public boat ramps close by at Folly or Sol Legare ramps. This property also includes access to all Charleston County Parks during your stay, including Folly Beach County Park. Parking passes included for guests at Folly Beach Pier.
Folly Beach offers professional-level golf courses, boat charters, fishing and bicycle units as well as many eateries and shopping. There is also painless access to numerous grocery stores which are as close as a half a mile away from this elegant home. Close to some of Charleston's best eateries and bars.
Snow Birds make your nest here in the Low Country, long term/short term units welcome! Please contact owner for details and prices.
We are certain you will enjoy all of the magic that Palmetto Heaven offers to create a vacation full of lasting memories for your family. Book your dream get-away today!
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Morris Island Lighthouse and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Palmetto Paradise! Overlooking Beautiful Marshland Sleeps 8!!!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.