- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1050 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1050 square feet
Come appreciate this comfortable home that was completely refreshed in 2021. This peaceful and centrally-located place is on a tidal creek with boat access and striking marsh vistas. The home is close to everything you need in Charleston. Located well off 17, in West Ashley, in the peaceful neighborhood behind the Palmetto Ford Car Dealership. The home is mins. from tons of eateries, grocery stores, and shopping. The home is a short distance from the greenway. A great place to savor daily walks.
The home is furnished with high-end furnishings and a entirely functional kitchen with Le Creuset supplies and decor. The king and queen beds are organic latex made by the local company, Sleeping Organic, and offer an extremely opulent feel. The linens and bath materials are "made green" and carry OKETEK certifications.
We use no fragrances or scents in the space in case someone is chemically sensitive. We have a HEPA air conditioning filter and the option for an air purifier if requested. The shower also has a water filter.
Each room has a ceiling fan and the windows have screens for opening and listening to the marsh sounds at nighttime. The wifi is included and comes with a timer so you can have decreased Wifi/EMF exposure at nighttime while you recharge.
There is no basic cable but you can bring your laptop, connect to WIFI and then hook up to the HDMI TV to watch a movie or a show.
In addition, to the 2 bedrooms, there is a third room which is a flex space. It makes a great yoga space or office.
The patio is equipped with lounge chairs for sunbathing and an outdoor table for eating or calming.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total pets
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your family agree to the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Quiet Home on Tidal Creek has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 3.5 miles
- The Citadel - 3.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 4.5 miles
- Marion Square - 4.7 miles