- As low as $151/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Streaming services
- Video game console
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
My home is a private apartment that is part of a two duplex courtyard.
You will have access to the entire space and are complimentary to use the amenities included, which include the basics and some extras like:
• Key-less Door Entry
• 2 Cozy Queen Beds
• Extra Pillows/Blankets
• ESPN +
• Disney +
• Tank-less Water Heater for Endless Hot Showers
• Brand New A/C
• New Washer/Dryer
• Full Granite Countertop Kitchen Equipped w/ Basics to Make Meals
• Coffee/Tea and Snacks
• 2 Designated Parking Spots
Please be courteous coming and going as the parking lot and courtyard is a shared space with three other units. Each unit has its own private entrance.
Please feel complimentary to look at my other listings for this property and contact me if you like to make arrangements to rent out multiple units at the same time.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Charleston area rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Newly Renovated Modern 2 Bed, 1 Bath Close to Downtown -Red Door has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.4 miles
- City Marina - 2.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.3 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles