- As low as $156/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Discover the heart of Charleston from our striking 2BR/1BA getaway in downtown. Immerse yourself in historic streets, local flavors, and vibrant culture mere mins. from your doorstep. Unwind in a thoughtfully designed living space, whip up meals in the completely equipped kitchen, and relax in comfortable bedrooms. With prime walkability, you'll have eateries, stores and bars close by. Explore the city with ease, then return to your cozy accommodations. Your Charleston adventure starts here!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Common Area: Couch + Queen Air Mattress (upon request)
1 off-street parking space is offered at no cost
+ Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
+ Washer + Dryer
Full access to the unit + 1 off-street parking space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am. Please see our profile and other listings for over 5,000 five star reviews!
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02922
This is not a event home.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the rightrental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Stylish Getaway in Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles