- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, amazing state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
Please note that this unit is on the ground floor
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our charming city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation (OP2023-03526)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles