- As low as $240/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 531 sq ft (49 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 531 square feet
Location, Location, Location! One of Charleston's most amazing addresses. This spectacular unit is located in one of the most ideal locations in all of Charleston. We are located 100 yards from the freshly modernized Charleston City Market dating back to 1804. The Market area offers an abundance of shopping and nationally acclaimed eateries that will prove to be a culinary delight. This newly refreshed unit affords simple walking or a simple rickshaw ride to top attractions such as the Gibbes Museum, The Market, The South Carolina Aquarium, The Waterfront Park, The Battery and a whole host of other attractions. Savor this excellent unit with windows overlooking our pleasant outdoor patio space. Freshly refinished oak floors gleam throughout the living areas, further enhancing the bright, airy space. Special features include tall smooth ceilings, and exposed sections of brick with wood beam walls dating back to 1850. A compact kitchen features new counters and cabinets with upgraded peaceful close drawers, new refrigerator, new combination convection/microwave constructed-in oven, Keurig(k-cups) coffee maker and a smooth surface 2 burner prepare top. The bathroom has been generously updated featuring tiled floor, exposed brick, and a jetted tub with shower. This condo shares a pleasant outdoor patio space located under the oaks and overlooking the brick pavers of the fountain entrance of the famed Charleston Place Hotel. Garage parking(additional fee) is next to the building and an elevator is available for loading and unloading.
The History, Architecture, Shopping, Eateries, Nighttime Life, and more are all waiting for your special visit to Charleston.
This suite is ideal for a charming hideaway, corporate accommodations or a long-term stay.
Please note that the first floor and second floor are operated by a restaurant that serves patrons with dining music.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNITS IN THIS BUILDING-
Vacation Rental By Owner #451460
Vacation Rental By Owner #450875
Vacation Rental By Owner #571913
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Gibbes Museum of Art and The Riviera Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. The Charleston-Where Luxury & Location Meet has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is right for your vacation family.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles