- As low as $394/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Beautiful 1BR/1.5BA Classic Charleston Carriage House in the Heart of Downtown!
→ Totally Renovated
→ 2 Story House with Balcony
→ Off-street Parking
→ Walk Score 97 (most everything is in walking distance)
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you
→ Master Bedroom with King size bed
→ Master bathroom with a shower/tub combo
→ Access to Sizable Piazza/Balcony
→ Onsite washer & dryer
→ Workstation for Business travelers
→ Grand Living Room
→ Sleeper Couch (sleeps 2)
→ 1/2 Bathroom
→ Entirely Equipped Kitchen
→ Dining Space
You have the whole space to yourself, relax and appreciate your time. Off-street parking supplied.
Entire Home + Balcony + Parking
You have the whole space to yourself, relax and savor your time. Off-street parking supplied.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03728
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Free
Tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Cozy Downtown Carriage House ? Walk Everywhere! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is best for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles