- As low as $188/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sea Cabins are an ocean front condo community with a community pool and private fishing pier. This charmingly decorated 1st floor condo is conveniently accessible and still has vistas of the water. The kitchen is well outfitted and refreshed including a regular coffee maker. There is one constructed in bunk bed in the hallway which can be closed off for privacy. The bedroom has a cable TV and a queen bed with a quality bed (new bed & boxspring as of Nov '21!) and linens. There is also a full sized sleeper couch bed in the living room. Sea Cabins are within walking distance of the area stores/eateries/bars and just steps from the beach. There is a secured Wifi network and cable TV in the living room and bedroom. It can accommodate up to 5 guests, although we recommend 4 or less. You won't be disappointed with this one! Many do not have the upgrades this unit has and you will have many outstanding memories to take with you!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There is a modest bunk bed constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a completely functional kitchen!
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is included prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are each 500 square feet and share a Community Pool, Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums are comprised of a three building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. The complex has a very huge pool and a kiddie pool. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests, or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves.
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a Queen Sleeper Couch in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of a bunk bed constructed-in to the wall - ideal for a modest kid!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or appreciate a relaxing walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, exceptional dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your group choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Oceanfront 1st Floor Condo!! Community Pool & Fishing Pier!! Central Location in the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.