- As low as $187/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
302 A Sea Cabin
Sometimes all you need for an escape to the beach is the ideal oceanfront condo, and you've found it when you come to stay at 302 A Sea Cabin! This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo is part of the Sea Cabins Condominiums, located right on the beach with access to a resort-style pool and private fishing pier. Centrally located, you'll find the Sea Cabins are within walking distance to all the best stores, eateries, and nightlife!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
Full Disclosure: There is a modest bunk bed constructed into the hallway – they are adored by young kids. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
We have upgraded the standard bed to a luxury, bespoke sized one that is very comfortable!
All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Enter the home to find the entryway and hallway, with two constructed-in bunk beds, providing convenient additional sleeping space—ideal for the kiddos! Even better, it can be closed off for privacy and noise concerns. The full bathroom off the hall offers a shower-tub combo, tiled floor, and smooth granite countertop on the vanity.
Continue onward, and you'll find the open concept living and kitchen area. The beautiful kitchen has received updates and offers sleek countertops and stainless-steel appliances. White cabinetry brightens the space with a light and airy feel, and additional perks like a Keurig coffee maker and a regular coffee maker give you those luxury vibes. There's a striking dining set that can seat four, but you can also take your meals out on the balcony with ocean vistas. The kitchen is completely equipped, accepting you to make your own meals, from fast lunches in-between trips to the beach to formal sit-down dinners after a day of adventure.
The coffee table is creatively done in the style of a surfboard, tying the beachy feel of the room together. There's a sizable flat screen TV with cable access, so prepare to relax and watch your favorite channels whenever you'd like.
Through sliding glass doors, you'll find entry to the ocean-facing balcony. Wake up and watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, and toast to the sunset as you watch the waves crash against the shore. The outside area has numerous chairs and side tables, ideal for setting down snacks and drinks while you relax and drink in the marvelous scenery.
Back inside, you'll find the bedroom, which is furnished with a queen-size bed and quality linens. The bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable access, as well as a ceiling fan. With plenty of sleeping space, a central location, and community amenities, this one-bedroom condo can't be beat!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are each 500 square feet and share a Community Pool, Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are comprised of a three building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. The complex has a very enormous pool and a kiddie pool. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests, or appreciate a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves.
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
The hallway consists of a bunk bed constructed-in to the wall - ideal for modest kids!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Modern, Completely Renovated Ocean Front Condo!! Community Pool & Pier! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.