- As low as $290/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- To start, have your group agree to date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina, Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles