- As low as $326/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing the perfectvacation home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina, Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles