- As low as $554/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Video games
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1637 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1637 square feet
Carriage on Cannon is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-03342.
This just-modernized (FEB 2022) classic Charleston Single home is the ideal property to savor all Charleston has to offer! This 3-story home has pretty porches on the first & second floors. This home has one of the tallest rooftop patios in Cannonborough with unparalleled vistas, and is located just two blocks from the Historic Upper King Street Restaurant & Design District.
This property was attractively refreshed and updated in February 2022 with new paint throughout the interior and exterior, refinished cabinetry and new countertops/backsplash in the kitchen.
This highly charming area is where Charleston is growing and many of the city's top eateries and stores are just a short walk away from this handsome home. Appreciate morning coffee on one of two covered porches as you take in the great street vistas and cooling breeze. Or appreciate a sunset drink on the rooftop porch and putting green overlooking the gorgeous city skyline and the impressive Cooper River Bridge. Two yoga mats along with yoga blocks and an exercise ball are also supplied if rooftop yoga is your want.
The home has three cavernous bedrooms, each with a new queen bed and furnished with luxury linens. The home features a full bath on the second and third levels along with a half bath on the main floor. Wood floors are throughout the home and the 3rd floor primary suite features a private rooftop porch, en suite bathroom and huge dual closets. Each bedroom has new flat screen T.V.s and the living room features a new 42" flat screen TV.
Brand new linens and towels are top quality and plentiful throughout the home. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap, lighted make up mirrors, and hair dryers are supplied in each upstairs bathroom and closet space is ample in each room. Two off-street parking spaces are supplied adjacent to the home accepting for convenient loading and unloading. All new beds too!
The open main floor living area is ideal for entertaining as it features an eat-in bar area with seating for 4 people. The porch on the first level opens to the street. A comfortable pull-out couch is located in the living area along with classy accent furnishings and a enormous mirror. The home sleeps 6 comfortably in the 3 queen beds, however additional guests are welcome to sleep on the pull-out couch accepting us to accommodate up to 8 guests.
There is complimentary high speed WiFi and cable with HBO.
A new washer and dryer are located next to the half bath and detergent is included along with all necessary paper products during your stay. The kitchen is equipped with all new flatware, silverware and cookware. The coffee make and toaster oven are new and the kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, oven and microwave. Games, cards, and poker chips are also supplied for your entertainment along with high speed internet (75Mbps) and over 140 Comcast cable channels including ESPN and the Golf Channel.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
We have a rooftop putting green with vistas of the Cooper River Bridge.
55 Cannon Street -- A Taste of Charleston
Parties and events are not allowed in this property.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick yourvacation home:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Unparalleled Views has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book 3-story 3BD Home|Rooftop Patio|Unparalleled Views?Book Online Get Information Call: