- As low as $218/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking allowed on premises.
- Paper towels
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (28 sq m)
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- No children allowed
If you like island living and are seeking a unique charming get-a-way, you will LOVE our property. With a Caribbean/surfing theme you will be able to savor your stay with us in a very private setting. Our comfortable bungalow has two rooms but all you need to relax and relax. The outside area is tropical with fruit and banana trees along the pathway to the private pool and sun deck for your enjoyment. Music is also an added enjoyment around the pool area with outdoor sound system. The garden shower (and only shower) is just outside the bungalow doors, completely private and unique as you can see in the photos. Our guests have a private entrance to the bungalow on the back of the property. There is a cozy porch with Adirondack chairs for calming. Bicycles, Beach chairs, surfboard, and cooler are supplied for your beach fun. The property is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac with no noise except for the songbirds chirping in the mornings. Short 8 min. drive to either Folly Beach or to downtown historic Charleston. We have many guests celebrate honeymoons, anniversaries, graduations, and other Charleston events throughout the year. A long list of things to do as well as favorite eateries are supplied by past guests as well as family and friends. Our pool is located behind the main home and being the only guests, you will be able to appreciate it on your own. We have a strict no-pet policy so please do not ask for an exception. Come, kick back and relax in our little getaway!! You won't be disappointed!!! Charleston STR License# OP2018-00091
About the Area
This cottage is located in Folly Beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Unique Romantic Beach Style Cottage close to Historic Charleston & Folly Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 1.4 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 2.4 miles
- James Island County Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Unique Romantic Beach Style Cottage close to Historic Charleston & Folly Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: