- As low as $321/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Kitchen island
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 950 square feet
Feel vibrant King Street from this beautiful condo in an unbeatable location. Both of the impressive bedrooms offer a calming sanctuary with access to a private balcony to savor a morning coffee or sunset beverage. With a full kitchen, splendid decor, and fast wifi, your stay will be comfortable and convenient.
Kings Street – 1 Min Walk
Fort Sumter National Monument – 5 Min Drive
Joe Riley Waterfront Park – 6 Min Drive
Create Lasting Memories In Charleston With Us & Learn More Below!
Short Biz License#-116511328
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
High-Speed Internet WIFI
Free Keurig Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
✹ Simple self-check-in is available via the keypad on the front door.
✹ For bigger groups, we also host a penthouse apartment in the same building, which can accommodate 8 guests. Please inquire for more details.
✹ The property is up one flight of stairs above a restaurant located in the heart of downtown. Noise may be heard at times.
★★ ACTIVITIES/ATTRACTIONS ★★
Beautiful Charleston is the epitome of southern appeal and a amazing place to immerse yourself in a cultural vacation. Our home is conveniently located on fashionable King Street, the most distinctive downtown in America, and within walking distance of local attractions, great eateries, and striking retail options. It’s also just a short drive to Sullivan's Island or Folly Beach, making a beach day a must-do on your schedule!
Take a look at what’s in store when you book to stay:
✔ Historic Charleston City Market: One of the oldest public markets in the United States, spend an afternoon exploring the Historic City Market. Discover unique arts and crafts, one-of-a-kind souvenirs, and handmade products to bring home.
✔ Charleston Harbor Cruise and Fort Sumter: For a memorable way to savor the striking vistas of the Charleston skyline and waterfront, embark on a harbor cruise. It’s a relaxing way to learn more about Charleston’s maritime history and the significance of Fort Sumter.
✔ Culinary Tour: A foodie’s heaven, Charleston is teeming with delicious local cuisine to tantalize your taste buds. Take a culinary tour to sample some of the most iconic Lowcountry dishes, like shrimp and grits, she-crab soup, and gumbo.
All these activities and more are within your reach when you book with us!
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Charleston! ☆★
✹ GENERAL: Guests can appreciate exclusive access to the entire home.
✹ WORK FROM HOME: There is complimentary, high-speed wifi available throughout the home, plus a designated workspace in the guest bedroom.
✹ FAMILY PETS: We have a no-pet policy.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions - we look forward to hosting you!
☆☆ HIGHLIGHTS ☆☆
✹ 2 cavernous bedrooms w/ balcony access; 2 queens + sleeper couch
✹ 2 full bathrooms; essential toiletries supplied
✹ Full kitchen w/ modern appliances + sizable kitchen island
✹ Keurig instant coffee maker w/ complimentary pods
✹ Open-floor living area w/ electric fireplace + porch access
✹ High-speed wifi
✹ Grand, flat-screen intelligent TV
✹ Private balcony w/ outdoor dining
✹ Washing machine
✹ Free dish detergent, laundry detergent, toilet paper + paper towels
✹ Central location on historic King Street w/ painless access to great eateries + stores
Eager to Read More?
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Previous Guests:
“Great, proactive communication and very responsive when we reached to Joyner. Ideal, ideal ideal location in the middle of Charleston….next to the College of Charleston. We will look to rebook when we visit again. Thank you Joyner!” –Stephen
“Great spot, very private! Very walkable, felt safe the whole time. Instructions for entry/exit were specific and we never had issues with access. Responsive when we had a question. Would definitely stay again.” –Katie
“Ideal location and very walkable. Spectacular kitchen, roomy, and nice back balcony.” –Sara
★★ BEDROOMS ★★
Bathed in elegant natural light throughout the day, both of the thoughtfully decorated bedrooms offer a peaceful space to relax and relax after a busy day of exploring historic Charleston. Step through the French doors to enjoy some fresh air and sunlight on your private balcony - it’s the ideal place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee. When it’s time for sleep, sink into your comfortable queen-sized bed and snuggle under premium linens for a blissful nighttime.
✹ Primary Bedroom: Queen-sized bed, 2 bedside tables w/ lamps, dresser, French doors to balcony + ensuite bathroom
✹ Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed, plenty of constructed-in storage, French doors to balcony
✔ Ceiling fans
✔ Queen-sized sleeper couch (living room)
★★ BATHROOMS ★★
Elegant and pristine, the two full baths are a modern getaway of relaxation. Sophisticated countertops offer plenty of space for you to spread out your favorite belongings. Free toiletries are supplied for your convenience.
✹ Bathroom 1: Private bathroom for bedroom 1 w/ humongous walk-in shower + dual vanity
✹ Bathroom 2: Guest bathroom w/ shower/tub combo
✔ Hotel-quality toiletries included (including shampoo, conditioner + body wash)
✔ Hair dryer
✔ Fresh towels
✔ Washing machine w/ complimentary detergent
★★ KITCHEN & DINING ★★
Rustle up all your favorite meals or serve delicious takeout from trendy dining spots close by in the entirely-equipped kitchen. The full kitchen is supplied with all the appliances, silverware, and dishware you need to feel at home. When it’s time to eat, pull up a stool at the enormous kitchen island, relax in front of the TV, or treat yourself to a chilled-out alfresco dining experience on the balcony.
✔ Entirely-outfitted kitchen w/ stainless appliances (including full-size refrigerator/freezer + gas stove)
✔ Keurig coffee maker + complimentary pods
✔ Basic cookware + dinnerware
✔ Roomy kitchen island w/ 2 stools
★★ LIVING ROOM ★★
The cozy living room is the ideal place to relax after exploring popular King Street destinations. Settle in front of the electric fireplace with a beverage or glass of wine, catch up with your favorite TV shows, or simply curl up with a good book.
✔ Comfy sleeper couch
✔ Flat-screen intelligent TV
✔ Electric fireplace
✔ Cocktail station
✔ French doors to balcony
★★ OUTDOOR SPACE ★★
Both bedrooms and the living room open onto a private balcony, which is the ideal setting for fun chats and intimate dinners while observing the lively street below. Head out there to start your day with a cup of coffee or enjoy a sundowner before heading out to enjoy the Charleston nightlife.
✔ Rear balcony w/ outdoor dining table + 4 chairs
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Shops at Charleston Place and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Gorgeous King Street Condo with Private Balcony and great light! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- During check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.5 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.5 miles