- As low as $126/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
1Bedroom + 1 Bath + Office Executive Rental in the ♥ of Charleston with a 30-Day Rental Minimum!
♥ FULLY + professionally furnished (including linens and kitchen items - just bring your toothbrush!)
♥ Tucked away on a dead-end street with PARKING supplied on-site. A rarity downtown!
♥ Walk to King Street, tons of dining, shopping, and cafes from the home!
♥ Local management team to answer any questions or provide anything you might need!
Ideal for corporate stays and digital nomads!
The entire property is a duplex that is split into two separate 2-bedroom units!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: Office Space with air bed option for visitors!
Supplied in your rental:
- High Speed Wifi, Workstation, Extra Monitor
- Intelligent TVs in Living Area + King Bedroom
- Luxury Linens + Linens
- Kitchen Items (coffee maker, blender, pots/pans, dishwater)
- Outdoor Space with Picnic Table + Access to Grille
- On-Site Parking
- Option for Housekeeping Service Add-On
NOTE: The property does allow 1 dog, but please inquire prior to booking about this.
Guest has access to entire 2 bedroom unit and parking on-site
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
If you're interested in a less than 30 day rental, please search our company "YourPad Charleston" on your preferred search engine to see our inventory of 75+ units in the heart of Downtown Charleston!
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the best rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Monthly Executive Rental in the ? of Downtown! 1BR has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles