About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
1BR/1BA Executive Rental in the ♥ of Charleston with a 30-Day Rental Minimum!
♥ FULLY + professionally furnished (including linens and kitchen items - just bring your toothbrush!)
♥ Tucked away on a dead-end street with PARKING supplied on-site. A rarity downtown!
♥ Walk to King Street, tons of dining, shopping, and cafes from the home!
♥ Local management team to answer any questions or provide anything you might need!
Ideal for corporate stays and digital nomads!
The entire property is a duplex that is split into two separate 2-bedroom units!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: Office Space with air bed option for visitors!
Included in your rental:
- High Speed Wifi, Workstation, Extra Monitor
- Intelligent TVs in Living Area + King Bedroom
- Luxury Linens + Linens
- Kitchen Items (coffee maker, blender, pots/pans, dishwater)
- Outdoor Space with Picnic Table + Access to Grille
- On-Site Parking
- Option for Housekeeping Service Add-On
NOTE: The property does allow 1 dog, but please inquire prior to booking about this.
Guest has access to entire 1 bedroom duplex and parking on-site.
The home is located in the impressive and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber/Lyft, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
If you're interested in a less than 30 day rental, please search our company "YourPad Charleston" on your preferred search engine to see our inventory of 50+ units in the heart of Downtown Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Monthly Executive Rental in the ? of Downtown! 1BR has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles