- As low as $121/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
1BR/1BA Executive Rental in the ♥ of Charleston with a 30-Day Rental Minimum!
♥ FULLY + professionally furnished (including linens and kitchen items - just bring your toothbrush!)
♥ Tucked away on a dead-end street with PARKING supplied on-site. A rarity downtown!
♥ Walk to King Street, tons of dining, shopping, and cafes from the home!
♥ Local management team to answer any questions or provide anything you might need!
Ideal for corporate stays and digital nomads!
The entire property is a duplex that is split into two separate 2-bedroom units!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: Office Space with air bed option for visitors!
Included in your rental:
- High Speed Wifi, Workstation, Extra Monitor
- Intelligent TVs in Living Area + King Bedroom
- Luxury Linens + Linens
- Kitchen Items (coffee maker, blender, pots/pans)
- Outdoor Space with Picnic Table + Access to Grille
- On-Site Parking
- Option for Housekeeping Service Add-On
NOTE: The property does allow 1 dog, but please inquire prior to booking about this.
Guest has access to entire 1 bedroom duplex and parking on-site.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber/Lyft, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
If you're interested in a less than 30 day rental, please search our company "YourPad Charleston" on your preferred search engine to see our inventory of 50+ units in the heart of Downtown Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Monthly Executive Rental in the ? of Downtown! 1BR has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you simply love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles