- As low as $131/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fence around the pool
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1922 sq ft (179 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1922 square feet
Welcome! This ideally located, well lit, luxury, furnished, open floor plan 3 br/2.5 bathroom townhouse has everything you can think of and some you didn’t as well. Savor a cup of coffee in the pretty 4 seasons, sunroom or on the bistro set on the patio. The townhouse is located in a very peaceful neighborhood with vistas of a pond. During the summer, you will also have access to the community pool.
The kitchen is entirely supplied and has professional equipment (Kitchen Aid, Keurig) with everything you can think of for the chef/baker in the family. The 3 cavernous bedrooms have Egyptian cotton sheets, plush towels and sizable closets.
You can escape the elements by parking your car in the one-car garage. Or, you can park on the off- street driveway.
Need infant gear during your stay? Rent cribs, car seats, strollers, toys and more from BabyQuip! As seen on Shark Tank, BabyQuip offers clean, sanitized, and safe infant gear in over 650 cities! You can click here to reserve: https://www.babyquip.com/a/u0s6g7
It is only a short drive to downtown, Folly Beach and James Island County park. You will find within walking distance are a Starbucks, couple of bars, eateries, pharmacy, and short drive to much more including grocery stores, Wal-Mart, or the Pour House to see live bands.
(Must be 25 to rent, no events/events allowed.)
We are restricted by Charleston County’s Rental laws, please coordinate with owner for questions regarding length of time.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the perfect vacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Luxury 3BR/ 2.5 BA Townhouse on James Island has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.1 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.3 miles
- Washington Square - 3.5 miles