- As low as $142/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to the Holy City, and the historic southern appeal of the Charleston peninsula. Our AirBnB is located in handsome downtown Charleston and just mins. away from MUSC, the College of Charleston, and King Street’s shopping and nightlife. This is the ideal rental for exploring all that Charleston has to offer. You’ll find out quickly why Charleston has been voted #1 City in the U.S. by Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure.
**30 Day Min Rental**
Located amidst the action of downtown Charleston, our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been freshly remodeled and will meet all of your traveling wants and needs. It has a bright, open layout and a mid-century modern design. Throughout the apartment guests will appreciate brand-new floor, top-of-the-line appliances, trendy décor, chic light fixtures, comfortable furnishings, and more than enough space as well as privacy.
The completely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs.
The 2 bedrooms are both roomy and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out. Each bedroom is gorgeously decorated and features comfortable beds, ample storage space, and huge windows that let in plenty of natural light.
-Bedroom #1: Queen bed and closet
-Bedroom #2: Queen bed and closet
-Living Room: Couch + TV
-2 Full baths
-Free Free WiFi
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
-Washer/Dryer room shared by apartment complex
-Family Animals Accepted at No Charge!
Parking: insert parking information
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Lovely 2 Bedroom Condo with Parking by MUSC! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- City Marina - 0.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 1.0 miles