- As low as $323/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This well appointed, refreshed Charleston home is located just off historic King St and neighboring local hot spots! All within walking distance, you'll find some of the best eateries. Catch the gorgeous weekend farmers market at Marion Square which is just a few blocks up on King St. Browns Court Bakery which is located right next door has the locals in a frenzy as the coffee and delicate delights will surely get your day started! Savor The Warehouse just across the street along with The Ordinary, Indaco and Chez Nous just to tease your palate. This property also offers off street parking during your stay. This is definitely a nice perk as you savor the city and all it has to offer right around the corner.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 full bath home with its southern and beach inspired décor has all you need to make your stay a comfortable one. It's a very comfortable setting with the touch of southern flair. An ample amount of crisp white bed linens & towels will ensure a comfortable stay. The kitchen is handsome cavernous and great for entertaining your family and friends. Featuring granite counters, pine bar counter and the covered patio is always a hit. Our guests appreciate this space during handsome crisp mornings and breezy evenings. If you enjoy the outdoors, this space offers you a private place to relax and enjoy. The yard is entirely fenced and great for family pets (dogs only). This property is pet-friendly and we welcome them with a modest fee.
View our calendar and book today! We have multiple properties so if this one is not available we will have another for you! Charleston is a amazing cultural city & has a lot of offer. Galleries, museums, elegant churches, carriage tours and the beach just mins. away. ASK ABOUT OUR MONTHLY RENTALS & PRICES!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, surfing/body boarding and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To find the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Just off King St, Cozy & Quaint, Walk to DOWNTOWN has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles