- As low as $151/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
One of three distinct spaces in a alluring Charleston Single Style home, Longleaf is a pristine private suite that will have you experiencing Southern comfort in style. Enter through the breezy covered porch and shared entrance to find a classic living space boasting an elevated design. The bedroom and bathroom are just off the kitchen, which features a comfortable dining nook and everything you need to create a culinary masterpiece. Outside, the heart of Charleston is less than a ten-min. drive away, while multiple cafes and eateries are available within walking distance. If you need more room than just one suite, we have options to reserve all three spaces at this home. All the cuisine, excitement, and entertainment of the South are waiting, and Longleaf is ready to welcome you!
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
Local Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits ever. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous striking beaches.
- This is also available to be booked as a shared home featuring 3 kitchens and 4 bedrooms.
- 2 other units share a balcony and entrance.
- This property is located on a busy four-way intersection in downtown Charleston. Rush hour traffic can be noisy. MUSC campus is down the street, expect ambulance and helicopter traffic.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Home is an older but newly refreshed home constructed in 1910.
- There is a shared laundry unit.
- Please be aware that palmetto bugs (commonly identified as cockroaches) are common in the southeast and are very prevalent in the early winter and early summer months.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
Please use the 3 spots located directly behind 170 Spring Street. They are accessed from the driveway at 142 President Street
The room configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- 10mins from French Quarter in the Iconic CityofCharleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
Ready to book Longleaf by AvantStay |10mins from French Quarter in the Iconic CityofCharleston?Book Online Get Information Call: