- As low as $85/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
One of three distinct spaces in a handsome Charleston Single Style home, Longleaf is a pristine private suite that will have you experiencing Southern comfort in style. Enter through the breezy covered porch and shared entrance to find a classic living space boasting an elevated design. The bedroom and bathroom are just off the kitchen, which features a comfortable dining nook and everything you need to create a culinary masterpiece. Outside, the heart of Charleston is less than a ten-min. drive away, while multiple cafes and eateries are available within walking distance. If you need more room than just one suite, we have options to reserve all three spaces at this home. All the cuisine, excitement, and entertainment of the South are waiting, and Longleaf is ready to welcome you!
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can appreciate every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
Local Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits ever. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous striking beaches.
- This is also available to be booked as a shared home featuring 3 kitchens and 4 bedrooms.
- 2 other units share a balcony and entrance.
- This property is located on a busy four-way intersection in downtown Charleston. Rush hour traffic can be noisy. MUSC campus is down the street, expect ambulance and helicopter traffic.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Home is an older but freshly refreshed home constructed in 1910.
- There is a shared laundry unit.
- Please be aware that palmetto bugs (commonly identified as cockroaches) are common in the southeast and are very prevalent in the early winter and early summer months.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
There is one parking spot for this unit located at 142 President Street, which is directly across Spring Street behind the brick building. This unit also has access to the parking space in the parking lot behind the home labeled 169 Spring Street.
The room configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area rental:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- 10mins from French Quarter in the Iconic CityofCharleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is best for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon check in. text the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles