- As low as $165/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- In the city center
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Location, Location, Location. Our home is located in the heart of Charleston’s Historic District on a modest walking street. We are one and half blocks from King and Market streets. Walking distance to everything Charleston has to offer; eateries, The Market, many parks, shopping, theaters and a major super market. Park your car on the driveway and forget about it- you will not need it.
Upstairs our home has two master suites with private bathrooms including a Jacuzzi tubs in each one. The master bedroom has a mahogany 18th century Rice Bed with a vaulted beam ceiling. The second bedroom has a queen poster bed. Both bedrooms have sizable windows to allow natural sunlight, a sitting chair, desk or make up table and wide screen TVs. Linens and towels are of the highest quality to provide you with a luxury experience. There is a washer and dryer off the hall way.
The kitchen is entirely supplied and offers modest appliances, cooking silverware, pots and pans, glasses, flatware and crystal glasses. This state of the art kitchen accepts one to prepare a meal as if you were in your own home. Also there is a ½ bath on the first floor.
Savor eating in the cozy dining room with mahogany French doors that open to a modest garden.
The living room has a gas fireplace, comfortable seating for reading or watching your favorite programs on a wide screen TV. A modest writing desk is available to use your laptop computer and the internet.
French doors open from the living room open to an enclosed private patio where you can relax, appreciate a cup of coffee or a full meal. A gas grille is located on the patio.
Please contact me for different options to savor our home
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston with great shopping. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. With motor boating and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfectrental:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charming Row House 2 Bedrooms with Parking and Private Patio has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Charming Row House 2 Bedrooms with Parking and Private Patio?Book Online Get Information Call: