- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Security system
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, exceptional state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
- City of Charleston Operational Permit (OP2023-03629)
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking your Charleston area rental:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles