- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Premium bedding
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 950 square feet
Traveling with a group? En-suite bathrooms are the way to go, and that's exactly what we offer.
This welcoming three-bedroom, 3-bath garden-level apartment offers visitors convenient access to all that Charleston has to offer. Housed in a historic Charleston single home constructed in the late 1800s, the apartment is steps from the city’s best stores and eateries and is effortlessly walkable to MUSC and the College of Charleston.
The apartment newly underwent a full remodel, finished in spring 2017. Measuring just under 1,000 square feet, the apartment offers three bedrooms each featuring premium linens and its own full bathroom with shower. Thoughtful care has been put into crafting a clean and efficient space that offers all of the amenities of a boutique hotel (bath products, high-end towels and linens, hair dryers, iron, wi-fi, premium TV channels, etc.) with the added convenience of a full, chef-ready kitchen, washer/dryer, and a classic Charleston single-style porch for appreciating the nearly year-round comfortable temperatures Charleston offers its visitors.
Free parking is offered for guests in a private parking lot located across from the apartment.
This apartment is on the lower level of the three-story property. The home features two additional 3 BR/3 BA units on the first and second floors, which can be rented in conjunction with this apartment for bigger groups. Please inquire if interested.
Absolutely no events or late-nighttime noise will be tolerated.
Visitors can shop for tailored menswear at Indigo & Cotton located directly next door and across from the apartment; indulge in the city’s most striking bakery – Sugar Bakeshop - located just across the street from the rental; and peruse the selection of handmade bags and leather goods at J. Stark, just down the block.
Many of the city’s most notable eateries are located in the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, or an simple walk from the rental. In an October 2017 Thrillist article on where to eat in and around Charleston now – 11 of the 29 Charleston eateries listed are in painless walking distance to the home (the rest, an easy car or cab ride away): O-Ku, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Chez Nous, The Darling Oyster Bar, The Grocery, Indaco, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Warehouse, Chubby Fish.
Business License # BL007863-08-2017
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing and booking the right Charleston area rental:
- First, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful English Basement Apartment in Historic District with Private Patio! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles