Nature Adventures LLC
2 Hours • All Ages
Welcome to Sandlapper Tours, voted #1 Charleston Harbor Tour company in Charleston, SC!
We operate out of the Charleston Maritime Center located near the S.C. Aquarium.
We are a locally owned and operated company offering History, Nature, Sunset, and Ghost Tours of the Charleston Harbor.
Adult - $56.00 + tax
Child - $40.00 + tax
Enjoy peaceful and breathtaking views of sunset-silhouetted steeples while cruising along the waterways of the Charleston Harbor.
- 2 hours
Climb aboard the Palmetto, our 45ft catamaran, versatile enough to handle the harbor's waters smoothly. With a capacity of only 49 passengers, everyone will experience a personalized atmosphere.
Unwind under the setting sun to a few good time tunes with the unique cityscape as your backdrop, as you:
- Join the harbor’s abundant wildlife as dolphins and birds come out to play during “bluing hour”
- View forts, private islands, and lighthouses
- Get up-close views of the Battery, Ravenal Bridge
- Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere
You can also enjoy snack, water beer, and wine can be purchased at the bar!
Filled with unforgettable views of the Holy City, the sunset cruise offers a relaxing way to see Charleston's harbor and historic Battery.
Experience Charleston, its harbor, and Lowcountry living like never before!
What Is Not Included?
The price of drinks is not included in your tour, so please be sure to bring some extra cash if you would like to take advantage of our full snack bar.
Near the Charleston Maritime Center
10 Wharfside Street, Charleston, SC 29403
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
Please be courteous of other passengers and arrive on time.
Facility is called the Charleston Maritime Center.
- Metered parking is along Concord Street and at the South Carolina Aquarium parking garage on Calhoun Street, 5 minute walk
- Please check in at the blue and white ticket booth under the reservations last name 30 minutes prior to your departure time.