- As low as $220/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
GUEST NOTE and DISCLAIMER: This apartment is located on a busy street, in the center of town, adjacent a enormous college campus... The noise can be considerable at times, especially in the overnight hours and early mornings.. Please consider this BEFORE booking as there is nothing we can do about this once you arrive.
Now offering discounted 30day rental periods. Our historically restored and entirely remodeled building includes one off-street parking space, private elevator, huge piazza and gourmet kitchen. Master bedroom on main floor contains queen bed and sizable master bath. Antique staircase leads to 4th floor bedroom containing 1 full bed, 2 twin beds and a full bath (there is no door on this bedroom as it is located in the finished attic, please... please consider this before booking). Substantial sectional couch, 9 seat kitchen island, 2 flat screens and additional full hall bath are just a few of the amenities. Simple walk to all the best Charleston has to offer. The ideal venue for a long term stay or for hosting modest meetings or splendid dinner events. Our rate is based on 4 but we can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests.
Other Daffodil Hospitality Units
Stella’s House 1st Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1244468
Stellas’ House 2nd Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1083222
Stella’s Penthouse, 114 St Philip Street, Vacation Rental By Owner 763497
Daffodil Cottages Folly Beach
Big Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692675
Wee Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692634
Little Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2729564
Marshmellow Cottage Folly Beach Vacation Rental By Owner 1360942
https://www.vrbo.com/1360942?adultsCount=2&arrival=2023-02-01&departure=2023-03-11&unitId=1919294Contact me for any details!
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston with good shopping. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including birdwatching, motor boating, and outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Book your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose your Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Historic Upper King Restoration! Walk to everything! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles