About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to our Charleston hideaway! This freshly modernized 2br/1ba home has a lot to offer:
★ Charming features like exposed brick & beams and heart pine floors
★ Backyard with bicycles, grille, and outdoor seating (shared with other unit!)
★ Steps from famed King Street; along with eateries, stores, and nightlife
★ Off street parking available
★ Cable TV, Wifi, and Netflix/streaming capabilities
This space is the second story unit of a home, and comes with a private balcony! The unit is a 2 bedroom, with 1 full bath.
Bedroom #1: King size bed, closet, and TV
Bedroom #2: Queen size bed, closet, and TV
NOTE: There is also a queen size air bed along with linens available if you should need it :)
→ Decorated by local Charleston designer
→ Kitchen is entirely outfitted with all the appliances you should need!
→ Washer and dryer are within unit
Entire unit + 1 off street parking spot! Shared access of backyard.
Turn key process - we are local and just a call away if you should need anything during your stay! We want to make sure you're comfortable.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and exceptional eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
Walking is painless from this location, as you are located less than one block from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to savor Charleston and cruise the pretty historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a walkable area in Charleston with great shopping. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. KING ST DISTRICT - Walk Everywhere! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If not, email the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles