- As low as $207/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our Charleston hideaway! This freshly refreshed 2br/1ba home has a lot to offer:
★ Charming features like exposed brick & beams and heart pine floors
★ Backyard with bicycles, grille, and outdoor seating (shared with other unit!)
★ Steps from King Street; along with eateries, stores, and nightlife
★ Off street parking
★ Cable TV, Wifi, and Netflix/streaming capabilities
This space is the second story unit of a home, and comes with a private balcony! The unit is a 2 bedroom, with 1 full bath.
Bedroom #1: King size bed, closet, and TV
Bedroom #2: Queen size bed, closet, and TV
NOTE: There is also a queen size air bed along with linens available if you should need it :)
→ Decorated by local Charleston designer
→ Kitchen is entirely outfitted with all the appliances you should need!
→ Washer and dryer are within unit
Entire unit + 1 off street parking spot! Shared access of backyard.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
Walking is painless from this location, as you are located less than one block from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to savor Charleston and cruise the handsome historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03073
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking your Charleston area rental home:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. KING ST DISTRICT - Walk Everywhere! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles