- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! Welcome to our appealing 3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath historic home in the gorgeous Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood! Constructed in 1840, this gorgeously modernized home seamlessly blends its rich history with modern amenities. Immerse yourself in the enchanting ambiance as you discover the vibrant streets close by. With cavernous rooms, classy decor, & a prime location, this is the ideal getaway for your Charleston adventure. Book now & make memorable memories in this timeless gem!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + En Suite
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Common Area: Couch with Full Pullout Mattress + Queen Air Mattress (upon request)
There are a total of 2.5 bathrooms
+ Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Included
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the home + private driveway parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am. Please see our profile and other listings for over 5,000 five star reviews!!
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03789
This is not a event home.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To get the largest rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Charleston Charmer - House close to King St! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles