- As low as $830/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Video games
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Welcome to Azaleas - Suite A! Notable amenities include an unbeatable location, on-site parking, a private porch overlooking historic Spring Street, and 3 master bedrooms, each with a King bed & ensuite bath.
- Walk to the best eateries, nightlife, and shopping
- 4k Intelligent TV's with Streaming supplied
- Ultra High Speed Internet
- Luxury beds, handmade, very comfortable!
- Parking on-site for 1 car (upsized cars not allowed)
New for 2023, this home has been transformed into "Azaleas" - a Boho Chic getaway with a private front porch overlooking historic Spring Street. The location is unbeatable, just two blocks to King Street and surrounded by Charleston's best fine dining.
** Please note the home is divided into 3 completely separate Suites A / B / C each with a private entrance and dedicated outdoor space **
This listing is for Suite A - located on the ground floor, it includes...
- 3 King bedrooms each with a private ensuite bathroom
- Totally sized and supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Updated bathrooms with rainfall shower heads
- Laundry room with washer + dryer
- Boardgames / Gaming system with every game from your childhood!
- Decorated with local artwork and artisanal pottery
- Record Player
- Local coffee and supplies included!
STR Operational Permit OP2023-03419 and BL030956-01-2023
The entrance to the home is on Spring St. Suite A is on the ground level. Access is supplied with a unique key code.
This home is in the most vibrant and walkable area in Charleston. It is 2 blocks from King Street, where the city's most famed eateries are just a step away. Nightlife begins literally around the corner. Convenient to all tourist attractions. The home is in an extremely safe area.
Easily walk to the eateries, nightlife, and shopping of King St and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Uber or Lyft around town or to the airport.
DASH is a complimentary shuttle service that accepts riders to discover the peninsula. Two of the routes have stops just around the corner. Visit the DASH website for a route map and more information.
Other Things to Note:
Parking is limited to 1 car - sizable and upsized cars will not fit in our parking space.
Please note this Suite is on the ground floor of a 3 story home. The home is divided into 3 completely separate and private Suites - A / B / C - each with a dedicated entrance and exclusive outdoor space. This listing is for Suite A only. Suites B and C are on the second and third floors of the home. While the other Suites may be rented during your stay, there are no shared spaces between the 3 Suites.
There are excessive noise monitors on the property - please respect your fellow guests and the 11pm city mandated noise curfew.
For security purposes only, there are exterior cameras that monitor the home's entrances and our parking spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
As locals to Charleston we savor showing off our striking city. We know you will appreciate Azaleas and are available to help make your stay as magnificent as possible, so please feel complimentary to reach out!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Private Porch with Parking - 2 Blocks to King! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation group.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Private Porch with Parking - 2 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: