- As low as $206/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Video games
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Welcome to Azaleas - Suite A! Notable amenities include an unbeatable location, on-site parking, a private porch overlooking historic Spring Street, and 3 master bedrooms, each with a King bed & ensuite bath.
- Walk to the best eateries, nightlife, and shopping
- 4k Intelligent TV's with Streaming supplied
- Ultra High Speed Internet
- Luxury beds, handmade, very comfortable!
- Parking on-site for 1 car (upsized cars not allowed)
New for 2023, this home has been transformed into "Azaleas" - a Boho Chic getaway with a private front porch overlooking historic Spring Street. The location is unbeatable, just two blocks to King Street and surrounded by Charleston's best fine dining.
** Please note the home is divided into 3 completely separate Suites A / B / C each with a private entrance and dedicated outdoor space **
This listing is for Suite A - located on the ground floor, it includes...
- 3 King bedrooms each with a private ensuite bathroom
- Entirely sized and supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Updated bathrooms with rainfall shower heads
- Laundry room with washer + dryer
- Boardgames / Gaming system with every game from your childhood!
- Decorated with local artwork and artisanal pottery
- Record Player
- Local coffee and supplies included!
STR Operational Permit OP2023-03419 and BL030956-01-2023
The entrance to the home is on Spring St. Suite A is on the ground level. Access is supplied with a unique key code.
This home is in the most vibrant and walkable area in Charleston. It is 2 blocks from King Street, where the city's most famed eateries are just a step away. Nightlife begins literally around the corner. Convenient to all tourist attractions. The home is in an extremely safe area.
Easily walk to the eateries, nightlife, and shopping of King St and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Uber or Lyft around town or to the airport.
DASH is a complimentary shuttle service that accepts riders to discover the peninsula. Two of the routes have stops just around the corner. Visit the DASH website for a route map and more information.
Other Things to Note:
Parking is limited to 1 car - upsized cars will not fit in our parking space.
Please note this Suite is on the ground floor of a 3 story home. The home is divided into 3 completely separate and private Suites - A / B / C - each with a dedicated entrance and exclusive outdoor space. This listing is for Suite A only. Suites B and C are on the second and third floors of the home. While the other Suites may be rented during your stay, there are no shared spaces between the 3 Suites.
There are excessive noise monitors on the property - please respect your fellow guests and the 11pm city mandated noise curfew.
For security purposes only, there are exterior cameras that monitor the home's entrances and our parking spaces.
This is not an event space. No events or events are allowed on the premises. No unregistered guests allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
As locals to Charleston we appreciate showing off our pretty city. We know you will appreciate Azaleas and are available to help make your stay as incredible as possible, so please feel complimentary to reach out!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Private Porch with Parking - 2 Blocks to King! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles