About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
BEST NEIGHBORHOOD IN TOWN!!! This newly refreshed historic 3 Bedroom 2 Bath with a 2nd floor piazza and enormous brick patio and lush landscaping has original molding and wood floors, new furnishings and all the finishing touches. Unwind on the piazza and savor dinner in the handsome dining room - this definitely enchanting home has it all.
Two-story home with available parking in driveway and on street parking.
Totally new remodel ready to entertain. We look forward to having you. This is absolutely the best possible location in town - walk to all the locals favorites spots.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking yourrental home:
- Start by having your group commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Grand Historic Home located in the Heart of Downtown Charleston. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
During your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles