- As low as $187/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
A calming and peaceful vacation experience is all yours if you visit the handsome Isle of Palms. With a long stretch of coastline, exceptional ocean, and tons of fun attractions, you can savor the experience to the fullest. A gorgeous destination deserves an equally gorgeous accommodation. At Carroll Realty, we are excited to offer a charming and cavernous home close to the beach. With features like a sizable living area, three full bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one half-bath, this property is ideal for a group of six guests. Located within the resort area of Wild Dunes, the home offers painless accessibility to stores, bars, eateries, and downtown area located close to the spot. You can appreciate the luxuries of the resort area such as safety, privacy, cycling and walking paths, and plenty of resort amenities. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather. The Wild Dunes Resort area is a private resort covering a huge area of more than 1500 acres. Here, you can enjoy a great experience while visiting with your group. It offers amazing features like six eateries, 17 tennis courts, golf course, spa, and much more. With so many appealing things to do within the resort, you can make the most of the experience. And finally, after all the adventures, you walk straight to the beach within a few mins. and capture the breathtaking vistas of sunset.
With an open floor concept featuring a enormous living area, you can find it simple to socialize with your group. The living room has a comfortable couch and flat screen T.V.. Appreciate a beautiful view from the giant windows that also allow flow of natural sunlight and fresh air. You can expect all the standard amenities that will make you feel at home. For example, we offer everything from central air-conditioning and heating to Wi-Fi access, in-unit washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, parking, and much more. You can simply pack your bags and visit this spot for a comfortable stay. Also supplied are conveniences such as bed linens, kitchen towels, bath towels, and a starter kit of toiletries. With everything in the home, you can effortlessly look forward to appreciating every moment of the trip.
The bedrooms offer a relaxing ambiance so you can be well rested before spending your time on the beach. Each bedroom has comfortable beds, cozy linens, cozy blankets, and pillows. The different bed sizes include a king, queen, two twins, and a sleeper couch. As you can find tons of food options in the vicinity, you can enjoy your meals outside. But, if you are excited to whip a fast breakfast or make a lavish family dinner, you can do so in the entirely equipped kitchen. Here, we offer everything from cookware to silverware, cabinets to countertops, and electronic appliances. Some of the appliances include a dishwasher, microwave, cooking range, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, and toaster.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is intended as a family beach rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, or other types of bigger gatherings. For security purposes only, this home has an outdoor camera at the front exterior entrance of the home.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
Get ready for a fun-filled and memorable vacation at the beautiful 50 Pelican Reach in Wild Dunes. Contact us at Carroll Realty today and book a dream home for your dream vacation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Pelican Bay, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Cute Family Beach Home in Wild Dunes Resort; Close to the Beach w/Porch Swing & Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.