- As low as $572/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1234 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1234 square feet
Come stay within Charleston's historic Garden District and discover our amazing city! This chic, delightfully remodeled home is within painless walking distance of the Gaillard Auditorium, Marion Square, the Charleston Museum, South Carolina Aquarium, the Dewberry, multiple stores & eateries as well as City parks & playgrounds. You can park your car in the private driveway upon checkin and not need the car again until it is time to checkout. When you return home each day after your Charleston adventures, you can getaway to the home's private courtyard, well supplied kitchen and elegant yet comfortable accommodations. The interior of the home features top-of-the-line appliances, bespoke cabinetry, wood floors, shiplap walls and beamed ceilings. There are two master suites located on the second floor of this striking home. Reserve your stay at this exceptional home now -- this impeccably designed, historic home will not be available for long.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR LIBERTY TREE HOME (max. occupancy of 4 adults and 2 kids):
First Master Suite (located on the second floor):
- King bed with nighttime stands and reading lamps
- Dresser and chaise lounge chair
- En suite bathroom with double sink vanity and tiled walk-in shower
Second Master Suite (located on the second floor):
- King bed with nighttime stands and reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with double sink vanity and shower/tub
Bonus Room (located on the first floor):
- Two twin beds with nighttime stand and reading lamp
- Arm chair with floor lamp
- Closet with Bosch washing machine and dryer
* Walking distance to an amazing number of parks, eateries, stores, museums & auditoriums.
* Modern, gorgeously refreshed kitchen with Thermador oven & gas cooktop, refrigerator & dishwasher; Ninja coffeemaker; and Cuisinart toaster oven & air fryer.
* Private courtyard with outdoor dining table and electric grille
* There is one, off-street parking spot for this home on a shared, side-by-side parking area. Guest of Liberty Treehouse share a driveway with the main home. Please note the driveway is narrow and you will have to drive in reverse to exit the driveway. Oversized cars, trucks, vans and RVs cannot utilize this parking space and must park on the street. Street parking passes may be available.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your historic Charleston accommodations and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- For TV apps personal subscription required.
-NO FAMILY PETS, NO SMOKING
Liberty Tree House is located in a detached, 2200 square foot bungalow behind the main home at 28 Charlotte Street. Slowly drive down the driveway towards the back of the lot and look for unit 28A. Guests access Liberty Tree House by entering the front door via an electronic door lock. Once you enter the front door, you will find the living room, sunroom (including its access to the private courtyard), the kitchen, additional room and half bathroom. Take the stairs near the kitchen to access both of the home's master suites on the second floor. There is a Bosch washing machine and dryer located in a closet off of the additional room.
Charleston Operating Permit OP2022-02835
Tenant must be 25 years old. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. You may not exceed the max. occupancy at any time — day or nighttime. These are causes for eviction with no refund, and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a residential home -- please be respectful of our neighbors.
Guests staying at all ITrip Charleston managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity pack, starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up wipes, paper towel, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher & laundry detergent tabs.
* All beds ready made with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
# WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGS LIST #
About the Area
This cottage is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Stunningly Renovated, Historic Home in the Heart of Charleston; Private Courtyard; Two Master Suites has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.6 miles