- As low as $633/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Two New Full Bathrooms are complete.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
This home combines both the "Cottage" and "Penthouse" suites. Ground floor and second floor, these apartments have identical floor plans.
This completely refreshed handsome, classic Charleston Single just two blocks from the fashionable Upper King Street restaurant district has everything you need for the ideal getaway. This splendid home is a combination of listings 610215 and 632958, which features four generous bedrooms: two Master Suites with plush King Beds and luxury linens and two generous Guest Bedrooms with queen beds and luxury linens. The Master Bedrooms have a flat screen TV with Direct TV. There are four full bathrooms which have been completely updated and have fine towels and complimentary toiletries. The Living Room and family room each feature a queen pullout couch to accommodate additional guests and a flat screen with Direct TV. The freshly remodeled full kitchen on each floor has every amenities needed to prepare meals and entertain guests with serving dishes, glasses and silverware for 6. The kitchens boast brand new stainless steel appliances including an oven, stove, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, refrigerator and bar area. The living room and family room both have a flat screen TV with Direct TV and gracious floor plan ideal for drinks with friends. There is a classic Charleston porch on both floors which are a nice breezy place ideal for calming after a long day of shopping and sight seeing. There are three off street parking spaces reserved for guests conveniently located just outside the door. Our property is located in the trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood which has undergone a transformation and is now home to the city's best bakeries, bars, eateries and yoga studios. We are just two blocks from the dynamic Upper King Street restaurant district and the award winning chefs written about in Travel & Leisure and the New York Times. There is Direct TV on both flat screen TVs and WiFi throughout providing you all the conveniences you need to relax and appreciate our home and your vacation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- To book the best rental within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have deals for local tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Gracious Charleston Home With Porch Located Two Blocks From Upper King Street has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles