- As low as $750/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Two New Full Bathrooms are complete.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
This home combines both the "Cottage" and "Penthouse" suites. Ground floor and second floor, these apartments have identical floor plans.
This completely refreshed striking, classic Charleston Single just two blocks from the trendy Upper King Street restaurant district has everything you need for the ideal getaway. This delightful home is a combination of listings 610215 and 632958, which features four generous bedrooms: two Master Suites with plush King Beds and luxury linens and two generous Guest Bedrooms with queen beds and luxury linens. The Master Bedrooms have a flat screen TV with Direct TV. There are four full bathrooms which have been completely updated and have fine towels and complimentary toiletries. The Living Room and family room each feature a queen pullout couch to accommodate additional guests and a flat screen with Direct TV. The newly remodeled full kitchen on each floor has every amenities needed to prepare meals and entertain guests with serving dishes, glasses and silverware for 6. The kitchens boast brand new stainless steel appliances including an oven, stove, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, refrigerator and bar area. The living room and family room both have a flat screen TV with Direct TV and gracious floor plan ideal for beverages with friends. There is a classic Charleston porch on both floors which are a nice breezy place ideal for calming after a long day of shopping and sight seeing. There are three off street parking spaces reserved for guests conveniently located just outside the door. Our property is located in the fashionable Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood which has undergone a transformation and is now home to the city's best bakeries, bars, eateries and yoga studios. We are just two blocks from the dynamic Upper King Street restaurant district and the award winning chefs written about in Travel & Leisure and the New York Times. There is Direct TV on both flat screen TVs and WiFi throughout providing you all the conveniences you need to relax and appreciate our home and your vacation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston with great shopping. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing the rightrental:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Gracious Charleston Home With Porch Located Two Blocks From Upper King Street has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Gracious Charleston Home With Porch Located Two Blocks From Upper King Street?Book Online Get Information Call: