- As low as $909/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
A charming home away from home is ready for your next dream vacation to Isle of Palms. Choose a opulent, convenient, and comfortable home located within a few blocks from the beach. Appreciate the open floor concept of a cavernous home including five bedrooms and three bathrooms for accommodating up to 10 guests. You can take advantage of a completely furnished and equipped home with all the necessary amenities. As we focus on every single convenience, we would like to offer a really memorable experience for our guests.
Step inside a huge living room with high ceiling, sizable windows, and premium floor. Our entirely upgraded home has a extravagant touch to take you far away from the usual and transport you to a dreamland for an memorable vacation. You can catch your favorite movie or game on the flat screen T.V. in the living room overlooking the ocean. With amenities like high-speed internet access, central air-conditioning, heating, parking, in-unit laundry, and much more, you will not miss anything from back home. Focus on appreciating your vacation and leave all the rest to us. By offering all the standard amenities and facilities, we can help you to savor every single moment. We also offer fresh kitchen towels, bath towels, bed linens, and a starter set of toiletries so you can get started on all the fun at the earliest.
After hanging out in the living area, you can take the fun outside, where you can dip into the private swimming pool. Also, as the beach is just few steps away from the home, you can appreciate the beach vibes whenever you feel like. Get ready to enjoy different beach activities and water sports with your group. Inside the home, you can enjoy a comfortable nighttime's sleep in the completely furnished bedrooms. You can choose the right style of bedroom for each of your guests. With different options like a king bed, queen bed, twin beds, and bunk beds, there is ample space and convenience for everybody. Savor private entertainment with your own TV in the bedroom.
Enjoy a hot cup of coffee in the morning while admiring the ocean view from the home. As we offer a coffee maker for your convenience, you will not have to hunt for a café early in the morning. The fully functional kitchen has cookware, silverware, appliances, cabinets, and much more. It is simple to show off your master chef skills as the kitchen has plenty of amenities for your assistance. Some of the appliances include a cooking range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, and toaster. Another major highlight of this home that attracts our guests is the appealing recreation room. Here, you can enjoy ping pong, catch a show on TV, and other fun games with your group.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
Contact us at Carroll Realty to book this elegant beach home. Get ready for all the fun and enjoyment at this roomy and luxurious beach accommodation.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Gorgeous, Newly Renovated Beach House! Private Pool & Game Room! 2 short blocks to the Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.