- As low as $515/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering high-end accommodations in the heart of Downtown Charleston, Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company that is ready to host your good times and your next great hideaway. Whether you're visiting for work or play, planning a girl's weekend or a wedding event, our group housing blocks, communal courtyards and elegantly furnished spaces are ideal for any occasion or celebration.
4 bedroom / 4 bathroom / Sleeper Couch
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 4 bedrooms: 3 king beds, 1 queen bed, flat screen TVs
- Living room couch sleeper (queen-memory foam)
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- Cable + WiFi
-1 Off-street parking spot (additional cars not guaranteed)
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- To find the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book yourrental:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Guesthouse Charleston EAST 44 has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If not, email the property owner before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles