- As low as $125/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Holy City, and the historic southern appeal of the Charleston peninsula. Our Vacation Rental By Owner is located in striking downtown Charleston and just mins. away from MUSC, the College of Charleston, and King Street’s shopping and nightlife. This is the ideal rental for exploring all that Charleston has to offer. You’ll find out quickly why Charleston has been voted #1 City in the U.S. by Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure.
Permit Number: OP2023-03416
This downstairs unit of a Charleston single is great for everybody . The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs.
The 4 bedrooms are all cavernous and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out. Each bedroom is attractively decorated and features comfortable beds, ample storage space, and enormous windows that let in plenty of natural light.
-Bedroom #1: King bed, full bath, closet, and TV
-Bedroom #2: King bed, full bath, closet, and TV
-Bedroom #3: Queen bed, full bath, closet, and TV
-Bedroom #4: Queen bed, full bath, closet, and TV
-Living Room: Pull out couch that turns into Queen bed
-Washer and Dryer
-Outdoor first floor porch
-Free Free WiFi
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
-Family Animals Accepted at No Charge!
-Additional air bed supplied
Complementary off-street parking for 2 cars is included, at a gravel parking lot a few homes down from this home.
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 4 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston area rental home tips and tricks:
Get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Suite Retreat on Spring Street Walk Everywhere! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles