- As low as $832/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
3 Conch Court
Your ideal beach vacation starts here! Located in the resort community Wild Dunes this handsome 4-bedroom, 4-1/2 bathroom home has ocean vistas from every level and is only 1 block away from beach access! The location of this home is really ideal given the peaceful neighborhood and convenient beach access. This home was newly remodeled with a modern beachy feel in mind. It sits in a peaceful corner lot at the end of a cul-de-sac with access to Palm Boulevard just down the back steps. Brand new to the rental market as of 2023, this home offers two levels of outdoor living space and impressive live oak trees throughout the yard. Due to the pretty renovations and tasteful decor, this home was a special feature in the Ocean Home magazine, click the link further down for the article!
When you walk into the home you can choose which level you'd like to discover first. Up top you have breath-taking view of the Atlantic Ocean looking down 49th Ave from the windows and upper deck. The kitchen, dining room, and master bedroom are all on the upper level of the home. The elegant kitchen is to your left with bespoke stainless steel appliances, a farm sink, and a enormous island with swivel chair seating for 5. You can eat in the dining room or take your meals outside to the balcony to savor! The balcony offers plenty of seating to appreciate the view and ocean breeze!
The main living area is furnished with a plush navy couch, two sleek chairs, and two comfortable swivel chairs - ideal for reading a good book or a comfortable space to converse with friends and family! There is a huge flat screen TV in the living room where you can stream all of your favorite movies or shows! The dining area has seating for seven to enjoy sizable family meals or a fast breakfast before heading to the beach, and also features a mounted flat screen TV.
The four bedrooms each with their own bathrooms, walk-in closets, and TVs offer plenty of room for your group to spread out! The master bedroom offers a opulent king bed. Walking into the master bath, you'll find a huge closet to the left, double vanity sinks, and a beautiful walk-in shower to your right. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are downstairs, each with a queen bed and private bathrooms with pretty tile showers. The final bedroom has a full bathtub/shower combo, which is ideal for bathing little ones. Meet in the middle of these three downstairs bedrooms to find another beachy living space complete with cozy furnishings that are located around a large flatscreen TV - this makes for a great space to allow for guests to spread out. The upsized laundry room is also on this lower level, and it provides convenient direct access to the outside deck and beach shower so you may come into the laundry room and immediately have a space for all of your beach bags, towels, etc.
Walk outside and relax in the loungers on the deck while appreciating the ocean view and salt air! With a flat screen TV, mini refrigerator, and sink you can watch your favorite shows and enjoy the outdoors at the same time. After the beach, rinse off in the tiled outdoor shower! A few steps off the porch and your on your way to the beach, this makes for an simple, short walk especially with little ones!
A few important notes to be aware:
- NO HOME PARTIES. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 4 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family vacation rental that is also located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, or other types of bigger gatherings.
- Guest must be at least 35 years of age in order to rent and occupy the home.
- For security purposes only, this home has an outdoor camera at the front exterior entrance of the home.
- This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
- This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS (16), & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (10) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
Bed Sizes: 1 King, 3 Queens
Get in touch with us at Carroll Realty to book this dream home today!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have deals for local tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- To start, have your group agree to dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Newly Renovated & Modern! Wonderful Ocean Views and 1 Block to the Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.