- As low as $263/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Entirely remodeled in September 2020 with all new interiors, this opulent end-unit townhouse retains all the appeal that comes with its notable Harleston Village location. Just 2 blocks from the acclaimed shopping and dining of King Street and a short walk to delightful Colonial Lake, this area of historic Charleston means at LOGAN'S RETREAT you are just blocks from the streets of Charleston's famed South of Broad neighborhood where homes date back to the 1700's. You can walk to everything you want or need from this striking townhome, including Queen Street Grocery, La Farfelle, Cafe Framboise, Burbage's Grocery, and Second State Coffee, or simply take in the streetscape vistas filled with a mix of Charleston Single style homes, Georgian townhouses, or the colorful Lowcountry homes that reflect Charleston's early Barbados influence.
In keeping with the authentic details that are quintessential Charleston, your experience begins with the gentle glow of the copper gas lantern at the front door. With light-filled, charming interiors, comfortable furnishings and appealing & private outdoor patio, this PET-FRIENDLY (30lb max. limit), 3 BR/3 BA brick townhome SLEEPS 6 GUESTS and is the ideal spot for an extended stay in Charleston. The bright and cavernous main floor is anchored by the chef's kitchen with upsized center island that seats 3 guests, leathered quartzite countertops, farm sink, gas range, high-end appliances and walk-in pantry, plus wide plank wood floors, and ample windows. From the dining room, step out to appreciate coffee, grille outside or relax after dinner on the very private fenced patio that accommodates 6 for outdoor dining. There is ample, comfortable seating in the great room, with gas fireplace and flat screen SMART TV. Additionally on the first floor you'll find a full bath with shower.
The second floor of this pretty townhouse includes three bedrooms, 2 full baths and the WASHER/DRYER. In the calming main bedroom outfitted with KING BED dressed in luxury linens, you'll find a modest desk for working remotely if need, flat screen SMART TV, plus a extravagant spa bath, with double sinks and European-style walk in shower. The two upstairs GUEST BEDROOMS each are appointed with QUEEN BED, luxury linens, flat screen SMART TV and share a close by hall bath.
LOGAN'S RETREAT has high-speed WIFI and includes one off-street parking spot, located directly alongside the townhome, and as an added amenities, there is convenient access to electric car charging station.
Two umbrellas are included for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the conveniences of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. one dog allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Gibbes Museum of Art and One Of A Kind are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and The Governor's House Inn. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Elegant End-unit Townhouse in Historic Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are enamored with, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Elegant End-unit Townhouse in Historic Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: