- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 per room
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Looking for space to comfortably home a huge family? Same! If you're looking for a comfortable, clean family home, let our family show yours some Southern hospitality! Just mins. to downtown Charleston, this home is located in the West Ashley suburb, within Charleston city limits. Sizable outdoor pool with giant fenced in yard welcomes your pup to stay with your family. Bicycles available upon request, with handsome Charleston bicycle path accessible from the neighborhood! Stand Up Paddle Boards also available upon request. This is our family home, but while we sneak away for some quality family time, we hope we can allow yours to do the same.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tillman Park and Angel Oak Tree. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Large Charleston Family Home with Pool! Dog friendly has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 2.7 miles
Ready to book Large Charleston Family Home with Pool! Dog friendly?Book Online Get Information Call: