- As low as $85/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Security system
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled studio apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely refreshed in 2015 and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas. Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a sizable tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared back patio.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our beautiful city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is supplied if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV supplied (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, change your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. 515 Rutledge 101 · Bright Downtown Apartment, Walkable to Everything! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon check in. text the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book 515 Rutledge 101 · Bright Downtown Apartment, Walkable to Everything!?Book Online Get Information Call: