- As low as $102/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 3
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
???? Make this your home away from home! It comes entirely furnished with a brand new 12-inch full-size bed in room 1 and a Queen size bed in room 2. We have a completely outfitted kitchen with everything you need to make a delicious meal after a long day of work. Office area for you to work, journal, or just need a min. to relax. The Greenway is located right in the backyard. You have 8 miles of fantastic vistas of the low country, walk your family pets to the park, then stop by cafes and grocery stores on your way home. ????
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the best rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Cozy townhome just 10 mins to downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 3.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 4.0 miles
- James Island County Park - 4.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 4.1 miles
- City Marina - 4.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Cozy townhome just 10 mins to downtown!?Book Online Get Information Call: