- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services
- Spa tub
- Unit size: 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- USD 50 per pet per stay
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
New screened in and covered deck! "The Birdhouse" is close to everything but it feels like you are in the woods somewhere surrounded by trees, birds chirping and squirrels. Private guest suite located in West Ashley just mins. from downtown Charleston, the airport, James Island and Folly Beach! This comfortable space holds 4 adults comfortably and there is plenty of outdoor space to appreciate some fresh air. There are many places walking distance from my property - Los Reyes Mexican, O2 Exercise, Harris Teeter, Metro Diner, Tin Roof and Home Team BBQ! Avondale neighborhood is cycling distance and a short Uber ride away.
Kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator with freezer, kitchen sink, microwave, air fryer, toaster, blender, electric hot plate and cooking pot/silverware. Keurig and French press included with coffee and creamer. This is NOT a full kitchen so if you plan to make a lot of cooked meals here this listing is probably not the best for you. You're welcome to grille meals outside when it's nice out! There is a brand new 3 burner chargriller griddle grille. the sink is a "van life" pump sink with only cold water
Each room is equipped with a portable fan, ceiling fan, full length mirror and TV connected to Roku and WIFI. Both rooms have a desk, chair and mirror for remote work or getting ready to go out. There is a twin blow up bed and plenty of additional pillows and blankets should you need it.
The inside space consists of 2 bedrooms, hallway, kitchenette, bathroom and shared laundry room.
There is no inside living room space but we have worked hard to make the screened deck as cozy as possible!
The screened in deck has a tall ceiling to keep air flow going but bugs and rain out. There is a fan, outdoor propane heater and gas fire table to keep you warm in the winter. There is a full-size futon (great for afternoon naps!) couch, Roku TV and bistro table to savor coffee in the morning. We have many nice days in Charleston and the deck is great for outdoor living! in addition, you have a private yard, dining set and hammock to enjoy. Your yard is separated from ours with a 6ft vinyl privacy fence.
Full bathroom with tub and shower. Lots of towels and natural/fragrance complimentary toiletries for you to use!
Note : this is a guest suite that is attached to my home. the Floorplan is such that we can't really hear one another but wanted to reiterate. no events allowed.
Dog Owners - I charge a one-time $50 pet fee. if you plan to bring your dog please adjust the booking as such. There is a enormous dog crate under the bed in the back yellow room for your use! there are some treats in kitchen cupboard and dog bowls on the deck. Please pick up dog poo with complimentary doggie bags!
Beach chairs, umbrella, cooler and towels are available for your use
PS I am a licensed massage therapist and can offer on-site massages and couple massages. 20% off for Vacation Rental By Owner guests!
Check out my website Namastewithnat. com
PLEASE Read full check in instructions prior to your arrival. You have your own parking, do not park in our parking
About the Area
This apartment is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total pets
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by having your group commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Pet Friendly & Convenient 2 Bedroom with private fenced in yard has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. message the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.