- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is near MUSC. There are many neighborhood eateries. It is a very close walk to King Street that has tons of shopping. The home has off street parking. The home Is 2 bedrooms with 1 bathroom. The kitchen and living room is one big room. The kitchen has all new appliances with a gas stove. Charleston has so much to offer. If you want to get out of town to go to beaches and plantations it is a very painless drive.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Two Bedroom House Downtown. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles