- As low as $285/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is near MUSC. There are many neighborhood eateries. It is a very close walk to King Street that has tons of shopping. The home has off street parking. The home Is 2 bedrooms with 1 bathroom. The kitchen and living room is one big room. The kitchen has all new appliances with a gas stove. Charleston has so much to offer. If you want to get out of town to go to beaches and plantations it is a very simple drive.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Aiken-Rhett House Museum. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best rental in Charleston:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Two Bedroom House Downtown. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Two Bedroom House Downtown.?Book Online Get Information Call: