- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our 2 bed, 1 bath gem in the heart of downtown Charleston. Immerse yourself in the city's rich history and vibrant culture, all within painless reach. The comfortable living area is ideal for unwinding, the kitchen is entirely equipped, and the bedrooms ensure a restful stay. Step outside and find acclaimed eateries, beautiful stores, and iconic landmarks just a walk away. Whether you're here for business or leisure, our rental offers comfort and convenience for a magnificent Charleston stay.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Outdoor Balcony with seating
Common Area: Couch + Queen Air Mattress (upon request)
1 off-street parking space is offered at no cost
+ Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
+ Washer + Dryer
Full access to the unit + Outdoor space + 1 off-street parking space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am. Please see our profile and other listings for over 5,000 five star reviews!
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02923
This is not a event home.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To get the largest rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your group choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Downtown Charleston Charm: 2 Bed/1 Bath has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles