- As low as $152/Week
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Motor boating
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Outlet shopping
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water park access
- Water tubing
- Wildlife and game walks
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property1168 Wyndham Rd - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sneak away for a well-deserved change of scenery at this family-friendly home on James Island. Sunny and fresh, the all-white interior of this striking vacation rental features a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar for preparing all your favorite recipes, a dining table for six for meals or game nights (the table has an extender and two additional chairs), and two comfortable and inviting living areas with intelligent, flatscreen TVs for streaming your favorite shows. For remote work or school, there is also a modest home office with a desk, chair, 27" monitor, and a wireless printer. And outside, relax in the screened-in, furnished back patio, fire up the gas grille to add a little spice to your home-cooked menu, or let the children and the dogs run and play in the enclosed back yard.
What's close by:
This home is only three miles from Melton Peter Demetre Park, or as the locals refer to it as "Sunrise Park." This park is a charming place to take in great vistas of Charleston Harbor and the Ravenel Bridge, have a picnic, fish off the pier, or launch a kayak. You can even bring your dog! If you need a break from the kitchen, you'll find numerous magnificant eateries on James Island and even more if you make the trip into Charleston, just seven miles north.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
The family dogs are welcome
* Please note that this home cannot be rented for less than 30 days due to rental restrictions in place by the town of James Island.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Parking available at the home
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: LIC-4-21-254290
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special deals for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds of people and save cash? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for unique discounts. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a particular Charleston area activity that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to discover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Stylish, Dog-Friendly, 30-Day Rental House w/Free WiFi, W/D, and Furnished Patio", read through our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can be difficult among loved ones, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure "Stylish, Dog-Friendly, 30-Day Rental House w/Free WiFi, W/D, and Furnished Patio" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One individual in your party will need to be in charge of getting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
What property features is the family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Often times the older generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Dog policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds may be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your greatest chance for a reduced rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any necessary fixes. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- James Island County Park - 2.5 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.7 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.9 miles
- Washington Square - 4.0 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.0 miles